Convening this congress came as an end of two periods of the party history:
The First period: it is the beginning period from 1941 to 1943.
In this period, the party began to adopt its ideas about the Arab Nation Resurrection, its Unity, Freedom and Message.
The Second Period: from 1943 to 1947.
In this period, the party started to call for the liberation of the Arab countries and for their anti- colonialism and anti- Zionism's struggle.
Most Important Revolution:
- The political Statement
- The Party Constitution
- The Blew
The constitution is composed of three fundamental principles and 13 Articles, representing the general principles, the fundamental principles are:
The First principle: The Arab Nation Unity and Freedom.
The Second principle: The Arab Nation Character.
The Third Principle: The Arab Nation Message.
- The Second National Congress
- The Third National Congress Beirut 27 August- 1st day of September 1959
- The Fourth National Congress Beirut – August-1960
- The Fifth National Congress Homs. 8 May1962
- The sixth National Congress Damascus 5-23 October 1963
- The 7th National Congress Damascus 12-17 Feb.1964
- The 8th National Congress Damascus. April. 1965
- The 9th Ordinary National Congress Damascus, 25-29 September 1966
- The 9th National Congress (Extraordinary) Damascus- Beginning of Sept 1967
- The 10th National Congress (Ordinary) Damascus, late September 1968
- The 10th National Congress (Extraordinary)
- The 11th National Congress
- The 12th National Congress
- The 13th National Congress